Home Pet Euthanasia Services
Reno Pet Euthanasia assists pet owners in Northern Nevada and Northeastern California through the loss of their family pet with the highest level of compassion and care.
This is done through caring in-home pet euthanasia services which provide a gentle, dignified and respectful transition for their pets in the comfort and serenity of their own home.
We service the areas of Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Fallon and Gardnerville in Nevada and Truckee, Lake Tahoe, Tahoe City, Incline Village and Susanville in California.
Our services include in-home euthanasia, private cremation and communal cremation.
Reno Pet Euthanasia was founded in 2015 by Dr. Michael Laffins to help others have the opportunity to experience a more peaceful and dignified passing of their cherished pets.
The benefits of in-home euthanasia include:
- The procedure can be performed in the presence of family, close friends and other pets.
- Allowing your pet to be comfortable at home and with no upsetting car ride or Vet visit.
- Grieving can be done in private in your own home.
- A calm and dignified atmosphere of your choice can be created.
- The location can be very personalized – indoors or outdoors.
- Privacy on your terms.